More Mini Star Progress
Well… it’s been an interesting week around here. First I somehow pinched a nerve and had two days of just recuperating. I did get some good knitting time. Then once I was back on my feet, I got the borders on Mini Star and ready for some applique.
The applique… wow… that took as long to prep as the whole quilt so far.
I cut plastic templates out to trace along the heat and bond light. Well, I found that applying some little glue dots made the work a lot easier as they didn’t roam around while I was trying to trace them.
I did go to the class on Thursday and fused some of the applique on, but just practiced my blanket stitch. My little travel machine does a nice one, but doesn’t allow for a lot of adjustment, so I just decided to practice more at home.