I know…these titles. Sometimes I’m at a complete loss for a decent title. I meant to post these this week, but I have two work projects now and a bunch of things going on like my Fundamentals in Fiction class, which is going really well and I got some awesome feedback from my instructor this week about two characters. Yeah!
So one of my goals for the month was to get two spinning projects that have been on the wheel for a long time. The white is done and is for Tasha shawl. I have to dye it – I don’t know what color yet. I still have two more bumps with the gray to do… phooey and it’s the 31st. Well that will have to be the goal for February.
I also did some sampling of some Cormo silk blend that Julie and I had made last spring. I started off fine, then a little less fine, and then fingering weight.
Here’s the samples knitted – I think I like this a little heavier. I may have to try for a sport or worsted weight to see if I like that one next.